Jeff has been with McClure & Wolf, LLP for over 30 years and leads the firm’s tax practice. He has considerable experience with various forms of business entities including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. His emphasis is on tax planning and compliance for privately held businesses and their shareholders. He also provides tax services to many high net worth individuals. In addition, he provides income tax planning and compliance services to estates and trusts.
Jeff has worked extensively with clients in several industries including manufacturing, construction, wholesale distribution, retail, and oil and gas.
Jeff and his wife have two adult children and one grandson. They make their home in Uniontown, Pennsylvania.
- S. in Business Administration, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (Pennsylvania)
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounts, past member of the Ethics Committee
- Uniontown YMCA Member Board of Directors; Chairman, Financial Development Committee
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce, Past President