The origins of McClure & Wolf, LLP date back to 1926 when Roscoe C. Tenney started an accounting practice in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, under the name of Tenney and Company. Mr. Tenney was a pioneer in the development of the accounting profession in Fayette County and enjoyed an enviable reputation for over three decades. Upon his retirement in 1958, the firm’s name was changed to McClure & Wolf to reflect the continuing partners, Ned L. McClure (1918-2006) and Irvin Wolf (1913-1996), and became McClure & Wolf, LLP in 2013. Our other retired partners include James E. Churilla (Retired-1995), Michael E. Revak (Retired-2005), James R. Foutz (Retired-2014), and James A. Dinsmore (Retired-2015). Today, the firm continues under the direction of our current partners, David E. Priest, Jeffrey W. McCabe, Eli T. (J.R.) Elias, Clayton E. Gregg, IV, and Amanda J. Smith.
McClure & Wolf, LLP is a regional leader in the accounting profession and has expanded its practice through various mergers and acquisitions of other accounting firms in the Fayette County, PA area and beyond. The result is a diversified team of proactive accounting professionals who offer a wide range of professional services to clients.
Currently we service over 2,000 clients located in 30 states. Clients range from individuals to corporations and cover the entire spectrum of the Standard Industrial Classification System. We are particularly interested in the special needs of smaller, growing companies and we are best equipped to serve them.