How do you bill for your accounting services?

Our standard billing procedure is to bill monthly. Invoices are payable upon receipt.

What hours are you available to provide accounting help for my business, non-profit or government organization?

Our certified public accountants are available during normal business hours, which are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with extended hours on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday morning during February through April 15. We would be happy to make special arrangements for evening or weekend consultations.

What role do you play if the IRS audits me?

There are only three people who can represent you in federal tax court: your CPA, your attorney, or an enrolled agent. If you are audited, we will do our very best to explain and defend all details of returns that we have prepared.

How much and what kind of preparation do you need for my return?

Here’s a short list that should cover most situations: All W-2’s, 1099 INT’s, 1099 DIV’s, 1099B’s (if stock sales have occurred), 1099 MISC’s (if self-employed), K-1’s, 1098’s for mortgage interest, real estate and personal property tax bills, contribution records, significant medical expenses, unreimbursed employee expenses, investment interest incurred, rental property income & expenses, and farm income & expenses (if applicable).

Call 724-437-2000 or contact us about your tax and accounting needs.

© 2020 McClure & Wolf, LLP CPAs, All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer
Accountant Websites by Service2Client, LLC